” Today’s choices will changing the future.
It’s the internationally recognized standard for the management of quality of any organization that wants to pursue customer satisfaction with regard to supplied products and services , improving business performance products and services..
UNI EN ISO 14064
It’s an international standard concerning the requirements for quantifying, monitoring and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions and of reductions of emissions obtained as part of its activities.
It’s a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used.
ICEA – GOTS
It ensures that the biological textile products are made with natural fibers from organic farming, without the use of synthetic chemical pesticides ne ‘of genetically modified organisms.
ALPACA BLEND MARK
This certification, issued by A.I.A., a Peruvian non-profit association guarantees and promotes economic, social, and environmental sustainability, supporting ethical and responsible practices across the whole supply chain with high environmental awareness and respect for the national and global ecosystem.
GLOBAL RECYCLED STANDARD
Assures the content of recycled materials of their products, the traceability throughout the entire production process and restrictions on the use of chemicals and compliance with environmental and social criteria in all of the production chain.
IN OUR SUPPLY CHAIN WE RESPECT THE FOLLOWING PROTOCOLS
- Develop a management system aimed at eliminating toxic and harmful chemicals from production cycles
- Ensuring the traceability of processes and monitoring of the upstream supply chain
- Promote the gradual replacement of raw materials with sustainable alternatives
- Develop projects aimed at improving people’s well-being and social responsibility
- Investing in order to reduce the environmental impact of our activities in terms of CO2, water, energy and waste
- Develop recycling, circular economy and sustainable design projects, in order to incorporate sustainability right from the product development process
It subscribes and fulfils the standards: MRSL – RSL
Cotton grown ethically, offering better working conditions and drastic reduction of pesticides and fertilizers and savings of up to 90% of water.
100% MADE IN ITALY, DESIGNED FOR THE WORLD
CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION
Fashion perspectives in ever-new textures and thousand colour shades.
QUALITY AND SERVICE
Exclusive materials, traditional textile background and innovation, expressed with accuracy and care.
Environment protection, eco friendly production processes, employees’ welfare.
Maximum frankness to guarantee your safety.